Monday, December 8, 2014

SP Barcelona- Rio Acima Letter 22

Dear Family & Friends

RIGHT NOW go to this website and watch this video!!! Then share it with everyone. He is the gift.www.mormon.org/christmas

You can't keep reading until you watch it. Nope, I won't let you.

So this video is amazing and it's being shared all over the world. In Portuguese, this video and message is "Ele é o Presente", which means, "He is the present". It's perfect because it's a double play on the word "present". Our Savior Jesus Christ was the first present of Christmas. He is the best present our Father in Heaven gave to us. And more than this, He is the past, the present, and the future, and He always will be. He is the light and life of the world. He is the beginning and the end. He is our Savior, Redeemer, and Friend in this present moment and forever.

I am so grateful for the gift of the Atonement, the sacrifice of my Savior specifically for me, in my life. As I reflect on Him and the mission He lived here on earth, I find strength to accomplish my mission and live every day to the fullest. I know Christ lives and this is the gift we need to share with the world! What a special opportunity I have to be a representative of Him here in Rio Acima.

This week was incredible! We had 2-day exchanges and Sister R. Santos lead our area while I went to Votorantim. She did awesome! So proud of her and the incredible work she and Sister Pinon accomplished here (yes, my old companion Sister Pinon is a sister training leader now!). We have lots of invesigators on date for baptism December 20th and we are praying for a miracle for this weekend. Last week of the transfer! WOOHOOO!!

I love and miss you all!
Seja Valente e Fiel,
Sister Jorgensen

P.S. Pics of our zone activity today. Sister Pinon and I! Playing soccer with all these Brazilian missionaries, ohhh yeah! It was alot of fun. And this is why this email is short. 



No comments:

Post a Comment